This privacy notice sets out how Vital Connections uses and protects any information that you give us when using our website:https://www.vitalconnections.co.uk
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 this notice was last updated on 8thMay 2018.
Vital Connections is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information – such as your name and e-mail address – you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
How your information is used
We may use your information to:
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
- to improve our products and services
- to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. As required by law, our Data Controller is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Unsubscribe yourself directly from within our weekly marketing email
- Email us your request at email@example.com
Once you have unsubscribed, your information will be removed from our site.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.